If You Want To Succeed It’s Simple…

Just Decide (Then Follow Through)

Whatever you’re looking to achieve: a new job, launching that side hustle, speaking on stage, weight loss… one thing that crops up again and again is “How can I be consistent?”

Well consistency comes from discipline, and discipline is a massively underrated super power- however before we get to that stage there’s something important to do first….


Here’s the thing, if you really want to make changes in your life all it comes down to is making the decision to do so then following through with action.

You need to commit.

But we shy away from it because we also fear failure. It’s a parardox. If we don’t try we don’t fail, we can stay “happy” with ourselves, but…

Often we’re not happy, we really want that change.

When we get pulled away from it, it’s because we allow ourselves to be…

We give into temptations.

We allow events or others to influence our decisions.

We justify skipping what we need to do.

This is commonplace. I still do it. It’s not about being perfect, it’s about finding the balance that works for you.

I’m a massive fan of 80/20 – get it right 80% of the time for your goals. Enjoy the other 20%.

Life is about balance, and enjoying yourself BUT sometimes the balance can tip too far one way…

So the next time that happens, when maybe you’re not where you want to be, own that it comes down to making the decision to do things differently. To making the right choice this time.

Play it forward – where do you want to be tomorrow?

Do you want to be the person that stopped? Or the one that kept going?

Because even a small step in the right direction is progress after all.

Getting support and accountability in the process is one of the most powerful game changers.

That’s how we work with our private clients and what we do with our corporate wellness programmes.

If you’re ready to make a different decision for yourself or your employees and you know having serious accountability would help you stick with it, reach out, let’s do this together.